|Shipping Information -- United States
I offer free shipping on all U.S. orders. Although all baby carriers and most packages are sent via Priority Mail, heavy packages may be sent by UPS Ground or USPS Parcel Post, at my discretion. Light items (BabyLegs, teething pads, etc.) are sent via First Class Mail. You may upgrade to Priority or to Express Mail by clicking on USPS -- Display Rates and choosing your shipping option. Your order will ship within two business days after it is received. Some items may be special order and may take a week to ten days to be shipped, as indicated in the item description. If you have any questions about when you can expect to receive your order or need an order by a certain date, please contact me.
Overnight or second-day shipping is available via US Express Mail. You may check the estimated delivery time of your package from zip code 08540 at the USPS website. Please note that Express Mail overnight service is not available to all U.S. zip codes, and that delivery dates given for other services are estimates, not guarantees.
All shipping includes delivery confirmation for tracking purposes. You will receive an email with your delivery confirmation number. Please check your spam/bulk mail folder for this email if it isn't in your inbox. Be aware that the USPS is only obligated to update the tracking information once your package is actually delivered, although in most cases it is updated more frequently while your package is en route.
Shipping Information -- International/Outside the United States
I offer shipping overseas via USPS Priority and Express. You may get a shipping quotation by entering your shipping information into my shopping cart and clicking "display rates." I do not ship via First Class mail because it does not offer tracking. Please be aware that all customs and duties are solely your responsibility, and I cannot mark any items as gifts to avoid customs or duties.
All international orders of $100+ are eligible for a $7.50 rebate on shipping costs. You must email me to let me know you have received your package, and I will apply your rebate to your original form of payment.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERING RESTRICTIONS
Please be aware that, because of my retailer agreements with certain carrier manufacturers, I am not permitted to sell some brands outside of the United States. The following restrictions apply:
- ERGOBaby items can only be shipped to U.S. addresses and cannot be shipped to any other countries.
- Beco Butterfly and Beco Gemini cannot be shipped to: Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
- Pikkolo and CatBird Baby BE mei tais cannot be shipped to: Australia, Japan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom
- Special Order Moby Wraps and all Dolcino Wraps cannot be shipped to international addresses.
Returns & Exchanges
I want you to be happy with your carrier! Baby carriers are like jeans or shoes -- sometimes it takes trying on several styles to find the perfect fit. And sometimes it only takes a few tweaks to help you start feeling the love for a baby carrier, so please contact me if you have any questions about using your carrier so that I can try to help you troubleshoot. But if you don't love it -- don't worry about it! I would rather you return or exchange your baby sling or baby carrier than have it sit in a corner, unused and unloved. If the carrier just isn't working for you, please use the RMA (return merchandise authorization) system (see details below) or contact me for a return authorization and instructions.
Your return and exchange period of 60 days starts from when you receive your order. If you are pregnant or adopting, the return period will begin when your baby arrives: just drop a note in the comments section to let me know when your due date or anticipated "gotcha" date is.
- 60 Day Return/Exchange Policy
- Try it on once or twice and realize it's not the carrier for you? All in-stock carriers in like-new, unwashed condition with original packaging, tags attached, and instructions qualify for a full refund less original shipping charges. Exception: all special-order Sakura Bloom ring slings (i.e. everything except the Pure collection) and all Dolcino wraps will incur a 20% restocking fee on returns and exchanges. Please be very careful not to let your baby drool or spit up on the carrier and please do not remove the tags as items with baby drool or tags removed will not receive a full refund.
- Really wear it around and find you're not feeling the love? No problem.Carriers that are not in like-new condition may also be returned, subject to a restocking fee and less original shipping charges. Please contact me to discuss the condition of your carrier before you return it if you would like to get an idea, based on the condition of the carrier, of the restocking fee. I can't make a final assessment until I see the carrier, but I can give you some guidance.
- Want to exchange your carrier? No worries! Exchanges ship in the US for a flat rate of $7.50; you may pay the exchange shipping costs by clicking here. (International customers please contact me for a shipping quote). If you return the exchanged item, the original shipping charges will be deducted from your refund. As above, like-new carriers will qualify for full credit on an exchange and carriers that are not like new may incur a restocking fee deducted from the exchange credit.
All Babywearing Bargains slings and carriers may be returned for store credit only; outlet accessory items are final sale. BabyLegs will be accepted for return if they are new and unopened, but if they have been taken out of the package they cannot be returned.
- If you received free gifts with your order, please send those back in new, unopened condition with your return. If you decide to keep them, $8 per item will be deducted from your refund.
- Return/Exchange Instructions
If you would like to make a return or exchange, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your account (link at the top of every page labeled "My Account."
2. Click on "View Details" next to the order you wish to return.
3. Click on "Add new RMA."
4. Fill out the form and click "Save RMA."
5. You will be contacted with further instructions when your RMA has been updated.
I recommend that you use the US Postal Service for returns, as it will generally be cheaper and faster than FedEx or UPS. You can reuse the shipping box that your carrier was shipped in but please don't use the carrier box itself as your shipping box or otherwise stick any stickers or write anything on the original carrier packaging. Go to the USPS website to print a Priority Mail label with delivery confirmation and schedule a pick-up by your mail carrier. Please note that using Signature Confirmation may significantly delay receipt of your package and your refund or exchange.
Please inspect your baby carrier upon receipt and contact me immediately in the unlikely event that your carrier has a manufacturing defect to arrange for a refund or an exchange. Depending upon the issue, you may be referred to the manufacturer for a repair or a replacement. Please read warranty information included with your purchase carefully. After you have been using your carrier, if you ever need your order information to follow up with a manufacturer about an issue, please find your order information under the My Account page or contact me and I will send you a copy of your receipt.